Students are declared to have completed and graduated from Undergraduate Economics Program taken if they meet the following conditions:
- Pass all courses within the specified cumulative study load;
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75;
- There is no letter of quality E;
- Have maximum 2 (two) courses with D score;
- Have completed the Thesis report and pass the final Thesis defense by obtaining score of at least C, or
- Have 1 (one) accepted scientific article in reputable international journals or accredited national journals, and present the paper at the open session,
- Provide an Institutional TOEFL score of at least 500 obtained from a credible institution and recognized by the faculty.