To become a highly competitive and prominent Undergraduate Economics Program at the national and global levels (Asia Pacific)
- To achieve academic excellence for the Economics Program by providing a professional, accountable, and supportive education system that receives national and worldwide recognition.
- To improve the relevance and novelty of economics education by combining multiple approaches, methodologies, and contemporary methods in response to employer needs.
- To strengthen both national and international partnerships to increase the Economics Program’s quality of education and competitiveness.
- To promote the assignment of educational processes aligned with learning outcomes and outcome-based curriculum.
- To provide graduates who are internationally competitive and uphold local culture who are able to contribute to the economic development of West Java, Indonesia and international.
- To deliver graduates who are able to contribute in the field of Economics to answer economic issues and problems that have an impact on the welfare of the people of West Java, Indonesia and international.
- To achieve graduates who are professional and have good economic analysis competencies (analytical skills) and can practice science in answering economic issues and problems (practical skills) that exceed user expectations and are able to respond to global changes.